Friday, March 12, 2010

23 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I finally got on the scale I am up 20 lbs yikes. I hope my Dr. doesn't yell at me.
Size of baby: I had an ultra sound on Tuesday and the baby weighs 1 pound 4 ounces.
Maternity Clothes: Still 2 pairs of jeans. I got a couple tanks but I am mostly wearing larger sized shirts.
Stretch Marks: None thank god
Sleep:Horrible: I can't get comfy. My hips hurt so bad, and I have been getting stuffed up so I am snoring and it is driving Murphy crazy!
Movement: The baby goes crazy with any pressure on him. He kicks if the dogs lay on him.
Food Cravings: Watermelon Sherbet, seafood
Aversions: Spaghetti sauce.
Gender: Little boy
Belly Button In or Out: Belly button is still in.
What I Miss: Bending over is getting tough, and I miss sleepin on my stomach!
What I am Looking Forward To: Reaching the 3rd tri.
Best Moment This Week: Seeing Murphys face when he felt the baby move! Such a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio