Friday, February 12, 2010

Almost half way!




I am 19 weeks today. YAY

How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I have not gotten on the scale in a while I am thinking probably 9-10 pounds.
How Big is Baby?: Average size: 6.5 in, 10.5 oz, the bump says about the size of a mango.
Maternity clothes? 2 pairs of jeans and my mom bought me some shirts but I haven't worn them yet.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I wake up alot almost every hour to pee or change positions.
Movement: Just flutters.
Food cravings: Lemonade and mushrooms and now sherbet.
Food aversions: Not really
Symptoms: headaches, and my morning sickness is bad still.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I am looking forward to: My 3d ultrasound.
Weekly Wisdom: Fluids, Fluids, Fluids
Weekly Joy: Being so close to 20 weeks, and getting our stroller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio